Could you use a Cleaning Tool Coaching Session?
- Are you struggling to clean your home?
- Do you get overwhelmed by all that needs to be done and end up walking away and getting lost in Facebook or Pinterest to distract yourself from cleaning?
- Are you a check list kind of girl and thrive when you can check things off your “to-do” list.
- Are you tired of trying to be the perfect wife and mom and can’t measure up to who you think you should be or how clean you think your home is supposed to be?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you are not alone.
I have coached many wives through the issues they continue to face when trying to keep their home clean and have designed this tool with you in mind -The overworked, overtired, overwhelmed mom and wife. Cleaning your home wasn’t meant to be a chore. Adding a coaching session along with this cleaning tool will help you simplify your cleaning list by taking a big project and turning it into bite-size pieces. Not sure what I mean? Coaching takes you to next level. Through coaching, we can unmask the obstacles that are keeping you from achieving a clean home.
Coaching can help you:
- Gain the confidence you need to achieve and maintain a clean home.
- Set parameters each day for the perfectionst in you.
- Break the cycle of control and other negative behavior patterns.
- Gain the freedom you need to lay down cleaning when other things are more important.
Sign up today and take back control of your home and life.
I have always been someone who likes to have the entire home cleaned in one day. As children start to multiply.. this slowly becomes a bit unrealistic. I may get it done but instead I end up grumping or ignoring other things or even doing a job half done — don’t even talk to me about the baseboards and blinds spring cleaning 😳. When I started this schedule with Cherie, I wasn’t expecting to like it. But I have been blown away by how it’s changed my week!!! I usually spend an hour a day towards cleaning one small task (I have a toddler!) ….. one hr goes fast and leaves many more hours towards playing, cooking, errands and so on. It even gives me the peace of mind that when a couple days get behind due to appointments etc, catching up is not a huge deal because I have been so on top of it in general. 🤗 So glad I started this unexpectedly!!!